Faculty among Communities
Uzhupis, besides being an Independent Republic is also a community, a neighbourhood, a district of the Old Town of Vilnius. It differs from other districts by being divided by the river from three sides, so every place where local river makes a natural border of com munity can be called “uzhupis”. [Thinking about Communities] is also about virtual communities, about how to be a member of community without losing your identity, about the varieties of a communities in the world, and more. As a man, who values privacy, I can redirect you to the works of Hanna Arendt, who underlined a strict border between “private” and “public” In Uzhupis we understand this seriously, but sometimes do not know where the walls and doors are.
Thoughts about Communities by Foreign minister Tomas Čepaitis
- H.E. Andreas Rodenbeck (Dean) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- H.E. David Lipgens (Dean) | email@example.com
- Empatical Memory – Search for a word origin by David Lipgens
- “Über Frösche und Nachbarn” – An Essay by Andreas Rodenbeck
- „Trump and Hildmann smooching on peace demo & utopian peaceful community moments that we will experience online before the end of 2020“ – Lecture by David Lipgens concerning thoughts of Hannah Arendt on “Wahrheit und Falschheit” (Truth and Falsity) and their applicability on recent political discussions on the internet